Our innovative boarding suites were designed after consulting Dr. Patricia McConnell, a nationally recognized expert on canine behavior (as well as one of our valued friends and clients). Along with other research, her advice has helped us create a facility that minimizes the common problems when boarding dogs- anxiety from noise and a strange environment, boredom, and lack of exercise.
Included in every dog's stay will be:
- Private, individual suites that offer a clean, comfortable, quiet and low stress environment.
- Comfortable pet sized furniture to rest on (including toddler beds, armchairs, love seats and more).
- Three to four exercise and elimination sessions daily in our large outdoor private fenced play yard.
- Play sessions with other dogs. (We are careful to evaluate if each dog is social and compatible with other boarding dogs.)
- Treat filled Kong toys twice each day. A great way to keep "Fido's mind and mouth busy and happy.
- Large, Family Suites for multi-dog households.
- All boarding patients have the extra safety and convenience of being in a full service veterinary hospital with trained staff and groomer. During their stay, we will be able to provide veterinary care or grooming if necessary or requested by the owner.
- State of the art, dial out alarm system to automatically notify officials in the unlikely event of a fire.
- For our feline friends, we have 2 private rooms with a comfortable window seat, a short climb away, where they can "while away the day" watching birds and the world pass by.
Preventative Health Requirements
For the health and safety of all our boarding guests:
We require proof of current vaccination pre-boarding for the following:
- Dogs: Rabies, DAPPL (Distemper Combo), Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
and a negative fecal exam within the last 12 months
- Cats: Rabies and FVRCP (Distemper Combo)
We also require:
- Proof of use of a regular Flea Control from June to October for all dogs and for cats that go outdoors. (Product package, invoice or record from veterinary clinic are acceptable)
- Call or message us for current rates. Different rates apply for single dog, family, and cat boarding.
* There will be a half-day fee if picked up before noon and a full day fee if picked up after noon.